Beautiful Long Pearl Necklace set in 10 Lines Taar Malas
There are 2 different types of pearls in this gorgeous taar mala pearl necklace:
1. 2mm, best quality white seed pearls.
2. 10-11mm, best quality, perfectly round, shiny white pearls with high shine. AAA Quality.
1. The taar which is used to string the seed pearls is made in pure copper. It is then used to string the pearls and post that, the copper wire is plated with golden colour.
(What happens to the pearls, when this metal is being gold colour plated - Unless done by the experts in the industry, the pearls will lose their shine.).
2. The upper portion of the metal part is made in brass (most often) and microplated with gold colour. A high quality plating, which will not tarnish easily.
1. 10mm, golden colour bead caps.
2. 3mm, round, golden colour spacers in golden colour.
Length of necklace - 22 Inches. Fits women with all neck sizes.
Earrings - Cute pearl jhumkas, made in taar mala pearls as you can see in the picture. Size - 1 Inch long.
1. Just this one set is enough to enhance your already gorgeous looks.
2. Looks great on traditional Indian wear, preferably little grand ones.
3. A wonderful gift for your loved ones or as return gifts to your sister on raksha bandhan or any special day
Looking to write a review? We would appreciate if you can let us and everyone know your opinion by clicking on the following link:
Click this link to write a review on Google